Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I can confirm that this manuscript has not been submitted elsewhere or under review with another journal. If it is discovered that the manuscript has already been submitted or is being reviewed by another journal. I accept Thammasat Review's decision to reject this paper and will not be able to submit anything else to this journal going forward.
- This article is original contributions and has not been published in any academic proceedings, books, journal or elsewhere.
- The author’s name the appears in the article must be a participant in the actual work.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Academic plagiarism is prohibited. In cause the author(s) have used the work and/or words of others, respective sources should be appropriately cited or quoted
- In case of the manuscript is related to animals, volunteers or human participants, data collection operations must obtain consent or permitted from the simple at all time. The author(s) should ensure the manuscripts were performed in compliance with relevant laws and under international standards of the protection of human subjects.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The author(s) must consent to transfer the copyright to the journal before publication. In addition, the published paper must not be published elsewhere after being published in the journal.
The opinions and ideas expressed in all submissions published in Thammasat Review are solely that of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect that of the editors or the editorial board.
The copyright of all articles including all written content and illustrations belong to Thammasat Review. Any individuals or organisation wishing to publish, reproduce and distribute a particular manuscript must seek permission from the journal first.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.